Tuesday, January 15, 2013

5 days and I gain half a pound?

Cycle 20, CD13 - Ok, I know I'm not perfect. I let my husband take me to chili's on Friday night to celebrate his raise and I got the lightest thing I could find on the menu. I also had some chips and guac. And I did that again on Saturday night. But I've truly been cutting back, not eating fast food, etc. And going to the gym on a very regular basis. (I only missed Saturday and Sunday but I went to yoga on Sunday.) So what happened? How did I GAIN a half pound in five days. I thought you were supposed to drop lbs more easily at the beginning. It's very disheartening and I almost cried about it this morning.

Another high on the CBEFM. I wonder if I'll ovulate a little later this month without the injectibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment