Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A good night's sleep

They say that part of improving your fertility is reducing stress and sleeping better. ("They" always means "A Team of Leading Scientists" by the way.) I certainly have not been succeeding on either front this week. I stayed at work much too long the last two nights and I had a bit of insomnia last night. Maybe going to the gym at 10:45PM isn't the best idea, but I couldn't let my streak die. Today should break my gym streak with nine days in a row. If I don't fall asleep first. It's so hard to work crazy hours AND not let yourself indulge in the caffeine. My half-cup of coffee is almost gone and I don't think I remembered to bring more tea from home.

It's CD 6 today, almost time to start using the CBEFM each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment