Friday, January 4, 2013

Trying acupuncture again

I made an appointment with another practitioner of acupuncture (because I don't know if acupuncturist is a word) for next Saturday. I'm hoping they can look at me as a person instead of a dollar sign. I also let the RE's office know that we will not be continuing with IUI.

Right now, I'm still not off the coffee, caffeine, dairy, wheat, soy, but I'm working on cleaning out my refrigerator of those items. If I bought it for me, I'm going to eat it. I had some "fast" food today too but I think Flamebroiler is about as clean and whole as fast food can be.

My husband said we'd talk about the next step last night but it didn't happen. I think we're on the same page right now. We've got to get healthy and down to our fighting weight before we waste any more money. And I'd love to see our debt go down. It's not fair to our future child to burden them with our debts.

No comments:

Post a Comment