Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2 - Cycle 20 on its way

And so, the first full calendar year of being "infertile" has begun. Twelve months ago, we weren't infertile yet, just unlucky. In 2012 we had all the tests and two inseminations, but no luck. Now it's time to get serious.

It feels like Cycle 20 is going to start in the next day or two.  I have mild cramps and I'm ready to accept that this IUI didn't work either. What a waste of $3,000. We could be completely done with one of our debts if we'd used that money differently. Of course, that's probably the wrong way to think about it but it's all I've got right now.

In order to be serious about getting pregnant, I'm going to start writing daily as well as make drastic changes to my diet and fitness routine. I refuse to try any more expensive, invasive procedures until my husband and I are as fit and healthy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment