Thursday, January 3, 2013

And Cycle 20 begins . . .

Tough morning. My horrendous cramps woke me up a little after 5AM so I staggered out of bed and swallowed a handful of ibuprofen. The tears came shortly thereafter and woke up my husband who accused me of needing Nyquil. "I don't have a cold; I'm crying," I stammered. "Oh" was his only response but he threw an arm across me in consolation.

I knew this was coming. We've wasted over $6,000 for nothing now. That's the rest of the 401K loan and half a Roth IRA contribution. It's clearly time to get serious about this diet and exercise thing. And call up my co-worker's acupuncture place since the months I spent at acupuncture didn't do anything.

I wish my doctor would be willing to look more closely at me. I feel like there's some weird hormone problem or maybe a simple hormone problem. I've got visits with my OB/GYN and my GP coming up so maybe I can talk to them with a more level head. Today is not the day to talk to anybody since I can't stop crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment